Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Painting a Picture in the reader's head



WALT use our senses in our writing to paint a picture in the reader's head.

Here is an example of my writing. Can you imagine the scene in your head


I was in a scary dark forest with lots of snake in it. I heard some snake coming towards me. I was so scared. Also there were scary spiders crawling around me as well. So I ran away from it  and The sun came out all of the snakes and the spiders came out they all got somebody else, not me. He was so scared And then the spiders found him and they got on him and then he was dead.








3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine I like your story. Because it's interesting so it hooked me to read it. Plus you don't need to put also at third full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ken. Thanks for your comment. I ill go back in and put also in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you enjoyed it ?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post