Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

making hokey pokey

 Aim i went to find out how to make hokey pokey.


research  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhZI-ghmyrU


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmkoOBMM368




method

equipment

5 teaspoons of sugar

2 teaspoons of golden syrup

a pinch of baking soda

Bunsen burner/ stove

a spatula

baking paper


instructions

get your equipment

wash your hands

add your sugar and   golden syrup to your pop

set up your Bunsen burner

use a blue flame

Mount then  boil the sugar

turn off the gas

add the baking soda and mixde 

and tip it out onto baking paper

let it cool 

cream at your equipment

results


discussion




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post