Pages

Sunday 16 February 2020

Magic Mania

Elgregoe and Sue came to visit Hornby Primary School. He bought his animals with him. That are so cute. They do some awesome tricks.  There was a green bird macaw. Elgregoe calls his bunny Fluffy Bum.  He gives away cool prizes. He gives away cool drink bottles, cool slap bracelets and cool pencil cases. He talks about being kind.  I think he's the best magician ever. There was music playing in the background.  Everybody at Hornby Primary School likes him. He's the best.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine. I enjoy seeing Elgregoe. I get excited when I hear he's coming to school. I like seeing his bird called Ruby. She is the same kind of bird as mine. We also have a lovebird each.
    What magic trick do you like the best?. I like it when he makes the birds appear.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post