Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

100 word count stories

I like 100 word count writing. It is so fun at  school. This is my 100 word count story to show you all. I hope you enjoy it.

week 7


         It was a hot day at the beach and I wanted to get an ice cream at the shop near the beach. I drove to the ice cream shop and bought a chocolate ice cream and a drink, so delicious in my mouth. I went home to have a sleep for a while then I went rock climbing. There was a boy at the rocking climbing who was in trouble, "I'm trying to hold on", he shouted. "I feel like I have to go to the hospital because my leg is broken", he said. The ambulance came to get him.

1 comment:

  1. What a great story Jasmine.Well done. I liked that you had capital letters, full stops and speech marks for when someone was talking.
    Have you ever been to the rock climbing centre in Christchurch?.I have heard it is quite fun. I don't like heights so I don't think I would be any good at it.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post