Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

The greatest gift to give to my friend.


We had to write a story about giving a present this storyone.Call the greatest gift I can give to my family I'll show. is when you give someone a gift. like on Christmas day in you gifts that you bloody and your family. everybody likes their presents.

    I went to the store to a confined prison. A bright and colourful present that I know that my friend would like to play with is awesome. Colourful bouncy ballI bought a white ball and in a customised it was a space Galaxy type of thing I hope she likes it. I went to her house to surprise her with the Galaxy customised for and she liked it very much she thought it was the best She gave me hug and she said thank you for the bouncy ball I really like it's a best ball of ever had in my whole entire life thank you  And I got her bright neon dress she also liked it.At was the greatest give of her life. It was Christmas at the time she had or Christmas Eve stuff around but her house I like. She wanted it because she didn't have a bouncy ball. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jasmine.You have written a great story.Just remember to use some full stops at the end of sentences.I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine, thanks for sharing your story. It is always nice to give someone a gift that they really appreciate. I agree with Mrs Cassidy, remember to use punctuation such as fullstops and capital letters, this makes it much easier for the reader to read. Please keep blogging during the lockdown.
    Mr Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is going well for you and your family Jasmine.I was wondering if you could tell me about some t=of the things that you have been doing during lock down.I have been going on walks and reading magazines.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine
    Really good to see so many blogs posted this year already. Great story idea about giving a gift to someone. Remember when you 'talk' to spell a word in a story, to check that the letter sounds, especially the first letter, make the same sounds you can hear when you say it.
    Keep up with the blogging, its awesome to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jasmine.
    I can't wait to see more of your blogs.I hope you are having a super week.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post