Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

hot chilli

 aim

i want to find out the beat way to cool down your tongue after eating hot chilli




method


equipment

hot chilli sauce
popsicle stick
drinks soda water milk
timer



instructions


1. get your equipment
2. get a drop of sauce on your popsicle stick
3. let the hot chilli sauce 
4. start the timer
5. after 2 minutes drink your drink
6. after 5 minutes how hot is your mouth
7. repeat your experiment and then but with a different drink


results 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post