Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

making sherbet

 aim i want to find out how to making sherbet 

research




method



equipment

popsical stink raro bearrey cup citric acid baking soad 

instructions

.1 put the  ingredients in the cup

2. maxo all up taste

3. and then put some more of the ingredients if you need to 

4. 

result    


why did it foam the witter  The fizzing foam that the sherbet makes when it touches your tongue is a result of a very simple chemical reaction.  When you mix baking soda with either vinegar or citric acid some of the atoms recombine into carbon dioxide gas, and as the gas escapes the sherbet it makes it fizz and bubble up in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post