Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

pH colour

  aim  i what to find out that the olous of pH are 


research       




method





equipment

acid Hydrochloric acid 

base sodium Hydroxide

testing rack with test tubes

universal indicator





instructions

get our equipment

get your test tube rack and then put 10 drops of universal indicator

and then at hydraulic acid in but different amounts in to the same test tube

and put some base and to balance and then watch what happens to the colour






results 





Discussion     The color change of a pH indicator is caused by the dissociation (the breaking apart) of the H+ ion from it.
An acid gives a proton to the indicator. When two or more substances combine, they create one or more new substances.  when you put the universal indicator in the test tube put 10 drops of
universal indicator and then put acid and base if you want it more darker put Basin if you want it to put back as the colour that you had it for acid in it  the colours and pH colours re orange yellow green blue Indigo violet. it is the hardest to get orange yellow and green they're the hardest you gonna add the right amount in. it was so fun to do it and I hope you enjoyed it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post