Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

playground

we have been working on a senior playground we had to make a playground that was the best design. you had you how to have a great big group has to be 4 or 3 people in it you have to peel and most of the gaps that will not fold in. we had to make a document that was some questions who what were in our playground. we put some really fun ideas and our playground. here is my picture to show you a guys I hope you enjoy our playground that we made.             

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have some interesting looking pieces of equipment Jasmine.
    Can you tell us what some of them are and why you want them in the playground?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post