Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Procedure Writing About Bullrush

 Hi today I today i will be going to be telling you the steps to play bullrush if you don't know how to play bull rush did you learn today.  Bullrull is my favourite game to play.  Bullrush is a really nice game to play. you gotta have your title a goal and equipments and  steps i got 12 steps here is my steps to show you all. 



How to play tag bullrush.  

  1.   You got to have space.
  2.  you  have to have balls.
  3. you need to  play it in  the gym or on the court.
  4. you need good  running shoes for bullrush
  5. you need to throw your balls under your arm so you don't get somebody in their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post