Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

on wedenday

On wedenday the school did funrun there you donte money and the pot for people get to pie the teachers in the face.  I was so happy atday i got so March water on me. i Joy the bouncy castle and thewater slide going down.  you can win same good prize what you get to  keep at home. you had to run you had to run around the big part two times and then you had to run around this more 1 once the little one was the one that we got water all over us. we had to sit down then the ovre people had to go run. some people got to help around the areas. my friends  there so good at runing on wedenday.The teacher's were squirting us with water guns andwheat sponges to. My friends look at me as i was doing my part in the fun part two.





 







3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jasmine.
    I like that you have included a lot of information in your introduction.
    Do you know which teacher's got pied?.
    Have a great holiday and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jasmine.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jasmine.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    I wish you all the best for the new term to school.
    Have a great last few days of holidays.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post