Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Taskmaster

On Friday we have to do taskmastertalent so they've are  hard and some are  easy. we get points in the biggest Circle gets 20 points medium Circle gets 10 points and the smaller Circle gets 5 points sometimes you have to getit and sometimes you don't have to balance in these challenges. last week we did to draw how to draw the biggest circle. the smallest l teacher had to Cheek and thsnmallest circle. and the teacher aide had to check the biggest circle. outer name is called unicorn Powers other people have different names for their groups of teams.
we had to draw it outside on the Cochrane with chalk we had blue chalk other people's had different colours. we came 8pl it doesn't power.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine. I hope you are doing well in lockdown, was great to see you on the Google Hangout this morning. Wow, I am so impressed with how much you wrote on this blog. Very interesting to see what you do on Fridays when I am not there, think I might be missing out!! Claire

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post