Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Galaxys

Galaxys are so cool.  i like it. in galaxies there is black purple gold and silver and sometimes blue. sometimes they are light and sometimes they are dark. globular clusters like this one appear like very faint stars to the naked. this is an open cluster of stare called the pieiades. the large magellanic cloud is one of the closest galaxies to the miky way. a spiral galaxys has a bright middie and two or more curved arms of stars. this side view of the miky way shows that it has a bulge in the middle like two fried eggs placed back to back



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine, it is great that you are continuing to do work. Do you have any pictures of galaxies? Try to make sure that you information is in you own words and that you proofread for capital letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine.
    You are doing lots of great blogs in Lockdown and I am enjoying reading them. That is some really interesting science information you have given us about galaxies, keep up the good work. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super work Jasmine! It's great to see another one of your blogs.
    I had a giggle when I read about the 2 eggs back to back.That is a great way to describe something.Your writing gave me a picture in my head.Your writing made me think of fire works going off.
    Keep up the great work and have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post