Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

my cat and my fish

I like my cat and Fish. they are so cute. I can say sleep with me every night. I called the black and white one socks and I called Tigerlily. she licks you sometime. socks loves to snake on biscuits mostly every day. she likes to snuggle with me every time and she goes outside most of the time. I like pets the most adorable thing you can buy. I like dogs bunnies cats and fish I used to have a buddy but it died. my fish's names are called Frankie and Jessica. is my picture to show you all. here is my picture of cats to show you all guys


                                      

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine. Wow, another blog post, you really are working hard in lockdown.
    Was interesting to read about your pets and I loved the photos, especially the fish tank, very colourful. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate. I like that you did you like my photos thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jasmine - so cute your pets are! What does your cat like to eat?

    I have a cat too called Meow Meow :)
    Hope you are enjoying lockdown learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they like cat biscuits it is is favourite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jasmine.It's so GREAT to see your blogs.Nuts, is my daughters cat and he sleeps in her room with her.
    I used to have tropical fish,which means,they needed to have a heater in the tank to keep the water warm.Are your fish tropical or cold water?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post