Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

kittens

Kittens are so cute I just want to cuddle them all night  because they're so cuddly. They are my favourite Pete's. But when they are kittens  they're not allowed to go outside they're not allowed to go outside because if they do the big cats come around and they could kill them. Did you know  they live kittens so they're not allowed to go outsidenno just write it yourself in here did you know that they lives. the so fluffy also and every night don't want to cuddle with you and snuggle with you. I have a cat called socks and tiger socks is my cat she likes to snuggle with me every night with me. but sometimes you got a big people cause she can bite. she likes to eat a lot and she's fat. and she's black and white and tiger lily as a greatest kind of colour. we got them as kittens but then Mum got them fix because she didn't want them to have kitten because she because I would have cried a lot. they like dad climb trees and sleep by the fire. and also they like biscuits specially chicken. they also like to give you smooches.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine. Great to read all about your cats, you wrote a really long story about them, you must love them a lot. Nice picture of you with your cat. Next time you might want to proof read your story, there were a few words that didn't quite make sense. Have a good day. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine. It is great that you have information about kittens in your post. By using full stops and capital letters your work would be easier to read. Don't forget to use RW to check to see if your work makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jasmine. I liked reading your blog about your cat I very nice. thanks

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post