Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

100 word count

Every week we get a prompt to write a 100 word story.  You get 5 words or picture to start with. You have got to write 100 words. It is very hard to write 100 words it takes a lot of work to do it. This week we got the words Raccoon, Leaf, Sky, Chair and Box.   Here is my work.


The sky is so shiny today. The leaf is beautiful on the ground. At my home I have some
beautiful chairs. They are so comfy. I like to go to the Park. It is so fun to play on the swing.
I swing so high up in the sky.
I went to the shop to buy the same tea at night. There are some raccoons art the shop.  
I like to make box castles. My bed is so comfy to sleep on it. I like to watch my favourite tv. 
On my tv I like to watch youtube.  My favourite colour is pink


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jasmine for sharing your story.
    Did you find it hard to make sure you only used 100 words?.
    I would be counting mine all the time to make sure I didn't go over or under 100.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post