Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Narrative writing

We have to do narrative writing. We were given a picture and had to write the orientation. The picture is a spy. He had a camera with him. Here is my writing to show you all.






Cilk, clik, click lots of people were out on the playground. I am a spy. I like to spy one people.  My name
is called Justin. The people who did sailmaker's hours in the back of our car are super sneaky. I was
about to get out of my car.  but then somebody saw me. I went in my car as fast as I could. but it wasn't
starting. They are too close to me. They were walking slowly. I had enough time to get the bike out of the
back and start biking. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great imagination you have Justin or do I call you Jasmine?.
    I like that you had a bike in your car.I hope you also had a helmet.
    Why were the people chasing you?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jasmine, Its me Shylah your amazing friend. I like your story about the spy but maybe you could add more punctuation and maybe a greeting in your writing. Was it hard or you to make this story? I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post